The Kardashians just won’t go away. By now, I should’ve made peace with the fact that they are on my TV screen, Twitter feed, MSN homepage, Sears catalogue, and anywhere else Ryan Seacrest can find a home for them. Now Kourtney, the oldest of the bunch, has her very own mommy blog, courtesy of E! online.
In the weekly web series, the mother of 2-year-old Mason will open up (more) about what she’s learned raising her son and share her kid tips, parenting philosophy, and style tips for toddlers—note the H & M and Ralph Lauren plugs in the clip.
I’ll be completely honest, I didn’t learn a thing from this video, but hey, I don’t have kids. Maybe Kourtney can teach you a thing or two about bow ties for boys.
Check out the clip and tell us what you think. Would you take parenting advice from Kourtney?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 3: How To Maintain A Hair Weave
- Two New ‘Basketball Wives’ Added to Miami Season 4 Cast
- Post Breakup Tips to Reclaim Your Mind, Body and Soul
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Evelyn Lozada and Ochocinco Spinoff Series Coming to VH1
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Are You in Love Or Lust? Check Out These Signs