(Omaha World-Herald) — Mary Parker believes “security is the world’s best-kept secret” when it comes to business and opportunity for growth. Parker’s company, Atlanta-based ALL(n)1 Security Services, will open an office in north Omaha that eventually will employ 100 people, it was announced Monday at a press conference attended by city, state and community officials. The local office, at 1701 N. 24th St., also will provide a base for future expansion into Iowa, Kansas and Missouri, Parker said. The company, which provides services to individuals and businesses, is the largest firm certified in the security field and owned by an African-American woman. Parker said she will employ many African-Americans.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN