Marcus Samuelsson has lived his dream. He is not only one of the most well known names in the culinary industry but he is also one of the most adored chefs in the world. If you don’t know him by now, you’ve probably never watched Top Chef, perused the cookbook aisle of the bookstore, turned on the Food Channel, or even opened up any glossy magazine in the last few years. Known for culinary work with Scandinavian cuisine, the Ethiopian-born chef and cookbook author has recently opened a restaurant in his Harlem neighborhood called Red Rooster. We talked to Samuelsson about the essence and approach to his new establishment.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN