(Black Enterprise) — Being afraid to take the leap: “The biggest mistake I think people in business make is they don’t take the leap and this is the main thing I wanted to know from the 45 entrepreneurs I interviewed,” Jordan says. Even Soin, who started MTC with $1,700 and sold it for $425 million, was hesitant at first. Before starting the company, he tried dipping a toe in the water, operating the business as a side venture and it was an utter failure. It was only at the point when he decided to jump in with both feet that it worked.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN