(African Business Review) — Number 1- Mohammed Al Amoudi Ethiopia’s richest man as well as the richest black person in the world Mohammed Al Amoudi is worth $10 billion. His broad portfolio of businesses include oil, mining, agriculture, hotels, hospitals, finance, operations and maintenance. He also owns Swedish refinery Preem and Svenska Petroleum, which made big plays in Guinea-Bissau, Nigeria and Angola in 2008. Al Amoudi has invested more than $1 billion in Ethiopia. He controls his vast business conglomerate through two holding and operating companies, Corral Petroleum Holdings and MIDROC. He employs over 40,000 people through these companies. Al Amoudi holds an honorary doctorate in Philosophy from Ethiopia’s Addis Ababa University.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN