(HipHop DX) — Rick Ross has signed on to promote Sean John, Diddy’s longtime clothing line. “You know Puff is a good friend first, a mentor, and business partner. The partnership was something that came natural,” said Ross to examiner.com. The Miami rapper recently promoted the line at Macy’s, the exclusive department store retailer for the Sean John men’s sportswear collection, and believes he’s the perfect man for the job. “Being a big guy that’s fashion conscious Sean John is definitely a brand I rock wit. I have plans to dabble in the fashion industry. I get to rock fly clothes and that always good” said Ross. “It’s a great opportunity for me. I mean Sean John represents hip hop. He is a Hip Hop mogul.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN