(Green Celebrity Network) — As we approach a new era, in order to make the earth a better place and save the great Mother Nature that we all have grown to rely, we must learn to make our lives more sustainable and renewable. There are many ways to accomplish this without breaking our wallets for the New Year in 2011 and beyond. The following green lifestyle tips are ones that we recommend to all our green business customers — any anyone else who has common sense and cares enough about our planet’s future to listen. The first problem this world is facing is water conservation. Water is wasted daily on things that affect our lives.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN