(AJC) — Atlanta TV and movie mogul Tyler Perry has offered to rebuild the home of a great-grandmother who lost everything in a fire, according to an article on wsbtv.com. On Tuesday, 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby and her 4-year-old great-granddaughter escaped a fire that destroyed her home of 40 years. Coweta County firefighters began soliciting for donations from anyone they could find, and dozens of calls came in. With the community’s help, Ransby was climbing up the stairs to a new home just 48 hours after the fire.
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN