You may have seen her on MSNBC, CNN or FOX News weighing in on the heavy political issues of the day or seen her words splattered across the Huffington Post or The Loop21. Hearing her sound off on Barack Obama and the hip-hop generation, you may have even wondered, how’d this young woman get such a cool and engaging job? Surprisingly enough, Goff says she didn’t choose to cover politics, politics chose her. After a chance meeting with a literary agent, Goff, who wasn’t even a professional writer at the time, got a book deal and ended up writing Party Crashing: How The Hip-Hop Generation Declared Political Independence. That book branded her as one of the go-to sources for news outlets seeking the “black perspective” and launched her career as a political commentator. The Atlanta Post talked to Goff about her day to day life as an author, political commentator for MSNBC, and editor for TheLoop21.
More on Madame Noire!
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN