(NY Post) — Amar’e Stoudemire is getting into the fashion business — the Knicks’ power forward is launching a clothing line with designer Rachel Roy, sources told Page Six. The insiders said the line will be a part of Roy’s contemporary label for Macy’s, Rachel Rachel Roy, and is being planned to launch next fall. Althought details are still being squared away, we hear the collection will be for women. Stoudemire and Roy were seen last week having dinner at clubby West Village eatery The Lion, possibly hammering out details of their collaboration. The future business partners met at an event during New York Fashion Week in September. Stoudemire has had his size-15 foot in the fashion world since arriving in town after he signed a $100 million deal to join the Knicks. During Fashion Week, Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour personally invited the 6-foot-10 NBA star to the Fashion’s Night Out runway show at Lincoln Center.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN