(Washington Informer) — The incoming county executive of Prince George’s County wants to build a stronger partnership with the District of Columbia and improve the economic viability of his jurisdiction. Prince George’s County Executive-Elect Rushern Baker, in an interview with the editorial staff of the Washington Informer Newspaper on Thu., Nov. 18 at his law office in Greenbelt, said that the District and Prince George’s County have not worked together. ”We in Prince George’s County and in the District treat our border like it is the Berlin Wall,” Baker, 52, said.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN