(The Root) — In his quest to continue to set the race back 400 years, Flava Flav is launching a chain of fried chicken restaurants called Flav’s Fried Chicken. Did we mention he is also launching a brand of liquor called “Le Flav Spirits”? No, we are not making this up, and you are not having a nightmare. It is daytime and 2010, although it feels like nighttime and 1910. Must he continue to brand his tom foolery, pun intended, at our expense? Seriously, is this the guy from “It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back”? Perhaps he should change the name of that song to “It Takes One Silly Negro to Hold Us Back.” Or maybe he should consider changing the title of Public Enemy’s seminal and game-changing hip-hop album Fear of a Black Planet toFear of a Wack Planet Featuring Flava Flav, Stepin Fetchit 2.0?
More on Madame Noire!
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN