(Daily Finance) — Cellphones are becoming a huge part of the holiday shopping experience, according to a report released Wednesday by the Mobile Marketing Association and Luth Research. Based on a Luth’s survey of about 1,000 adults, about 60% of U.S. consumers plan to use their cellphones to find and buy gifts this holiday season. Approximately two-thirds of these so-called mobile holiday shoppers will use their phones to get information on products before going to a store, while one in eight will use their smartphones to actually make purchases, the Mobile Marketing Association predicts. Shoppers are most likely to seek music, consumer electronics and books via their phones during the holidays, the trade group says.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN