(Atlanta Journal Constitution) — Atlanta school board Chairman Khaatim Sherrer El proposes paying an outside company as much as $23,000 over three months to provide “crisis communications counsel” and help plan community meetings. The firm, Atlanta-based Alisias Group, has done work for the lawyer who represents El and other board members in defending against a lawsuit that seeks to overturn El’s September appointment as board chairman, Alisias President Richard White said. The additional proposed work for the school board is unrelated, White said. When it would be set in motion is unclear because it has not yet been approved by the board.
More on Madame Noire!
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN