(Daily Finance) — Networks ABC, CBS and NBC are blocking viewers from accessing their programs through Google’s (GOOG) Web TV service, demonstrating the challenges Google faces in getting content for its new product.Users can’t watch full-length episodes of show’s including NBC’s “The Office” and ABC’s “Modern Family” on Google TV, The Wall Street Journal said. Google TV allows people to access the Internet and search for Web videos on their TV screens. Companies including Sony Corp (SNY) are already selling devices that use the software. ”Google TV enables access to all the Web content you already get today on your phone and PC, but it is ultimately the content owners’ choice to restrict their fans from accessing their content on the platform,” a Google spokeswoman said in a statement.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN