(LA Times) — Magic Johnson, who created a buzz this week by selling his minority stakes in the Lakers and Starbucks, said he did those deals because they were good business decisions. Johnson said Wednesday he will “look at every opportunity” in the future to become a majority owner of a sports team, but that he hasn’t joined forces with anybody yet. However, Johnson said he wants to play a role in bringing the NFL back to Los Angeles.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN