(Huffington Post) — Entrepreneur, philanthropist and youth leader are not the labels that come to mind for legions of fans that religiously follow Usher, buy his music, attend his concerts and keep up with events in his life through entertainment media. But Usher’s New Look Foundation is where he is reaching youth and changing lives. Employing a process of authentic engagement with youth in the inner cities of several major U.S. cities, the 11-year-old New Look Foundation introduces a foreign concept to teens caught up in the perception of insurmountable challenges of life: a pathway to success through social entrepreneurship and leadership.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN