(The Grio) — When people realize that Tia Robbins’ husband plays professional football, they often ask her how she deals with the infidelity that surround athletes and their partners. If Tiger Woods did what he did and Brett Favre allegedly made the now publicized advances, what athlete doesn’t play the field off the field? While Tiger’s flings were still revealing themselves last year, Robbins had coincidentally founded Off The Market, a company whose goal it is to keep athletes and their significant others faithful.
More on Madame Noire!
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN