(Jack and Jill Politics) — One gets the feeling that the tiny community of Black Republicans’ nerves must have been frayed by Sarah Palin’s constant pattern of race-baiting to get attention. But her support of Dr. Laura who recently decided to leave her radio show after the public outcry following her use of the word “N-Word” 11 times — that seems to have been the final insult. It’s surprising that this hasn’t received more mainstream media play since all things Palin, especially conflict, appears to fascinate them. Palin tweeted to Dr. Laura: “Don’t Retreat, Reload” — implying that perhaps Dr. Laura should use the word “N-Word” more and tell more people who are called N-Word to be less sensitive?! God, what an embarrassment.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN