(Jack and Jill Politics) — One gets the feeling that the tiny community of Black Republicans’ nerves must have been frayed by Sarah Palin’s constant pattern of race-baiting to get attention. But her support of Dr. Laura who recently decided to leave her radio show after the public outcry following her use of the word “N-Word” 11 times — that seems to have been the final insult. It’s surprising that this hasn’t received more mainstream media play since all things Palin, especially conflict, appears to fascinate them. Palin tweeted to Dr. Laura: “Don’t Retreat, Reload” — implying that perhaps Dr. Laura should use the word “N-Word” more and tell more people who are called N-Word to be less sensitive?! God, what an embarrassment.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN