Conrad Murray Gets Four Years For Michael Jackson’s Death
Dr. Conrad Murray was sentenced to four years in prison today, after being convicted of involuntary manslaughter earlier this month for the death of Michael Jackson.
Dr. Murray will serve his sentence behind the bars of a county jail rather than state prison, and already many are speculating he could be let out on early release if the county jail system reaches capacity, according to an article in the LA Times.
Still, many are feeling like justice has been served as best it can for the tragic death of the King of Pop June 25, 2009.
Are you happy with the outcome of the trial? Do you think four years is the appropriate sentence for Dr. Murray?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 3: How To Maintain A Hair Weave
- Two New ‘Basketball Wives’ Added to Miami Season 4 Cast
- Post Breakup Tips to Reclaim Your Mind, Body and Soul
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Evelyn Lozada and Ochocinco Spinoff Series Coming to VH1
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Are You in Love Or Lust? Check Out These Signs