(The Loop 21) — Last week we watched as what was left of Mel Gibson’s career died, along with his longtime agent, legendary talent rep, Ed Limato. Following Limato’s death it was announced that Gibson had beendropped by the agency that represents him, powerhouse firm William Morris Endeavor Entertainment. Though his spokesperson tried to spin the news “At this point he doesn’t seem to be in need of an agent,” even Helen Keller could see what’s what. Namely that no matter how talented you are, there are some things that even Hollywood won’t tolerate. The question the Mel Gibson case raises is just what that is.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural