(Entrepreneur) — Congratulations to the graduates of the class of 2010. You have degree in hand and are excited and ready to face the many opportunities that lay ahead of you. Undoubtedly, many of you harbor the desire to fulfill the true American dream and successfully build your own business. True, the current economic climate is tumultuous, but down markets are actually a fantastic time to take risks, as long as they are calculated. But if entrepreneurship were easy, everybody would be doing it, right?
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN