(Smart Money) — Ugly carpeting and bad paint can be quite fetching to a real estate investor because both are easy to fix and can shave plenty off the purchase price. A bad roof or faulty foundation might not be worth the hassle, however. The companies listed below have room for improvement but no fatal flaws, and their shares seem cheap. Attributes like those can catch the attention of corporate suitors, and even if they don’t, perhaps they warrant a look by long-term investors.
More on Madame Noire!
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN