(Entrepreneur) — Directing customers to a nearby physical location is getting more sophisticated, thanks to mobile devices and emerging technologies known to marketers as location-based services, or simply LBS. There’s no need to get sophisticated in your approach to location-based marketing, however. The technology may be new, but the concept has been around ever since the first phone book listed only thebusinesses in a particular town or region.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN