(AdAge.com) — Floyd Mayweather has all the hallmarks of a breakthrough athlete. The onetime welterweight champion had star turns on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” the WWE’s “Wrestlemania” and even his own HBO miniseries and — in an undefeated boxing career that’s seen him post 41 wins — he has emerged not only as arguably his sport’s most-dominant athlete but also it’s most-compelling personality. That status was confirmed in his recent defeat of “Sugar” Shane Mosely that grossed more than $78 million, the second highest-grossing pay-per-view fight in boxing history. So, considering Mr. Mayweather has the media and the fans in his corner, one wonders: Where are the brands?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN