(FinancialTimes.com) — Scores of lawyers are expected to converge on a courtroom in Santa Ana, California, on Thursday in the hope of persuading a US District Court judge to include them in the legal team that will spearhead a massive class-action lawsuit against Toyota. The Japanese carmaker faces 327 separate federal and state claims, based on a report filed with the court in late April. The claims, which total billions of dollars, are for deaths, injuries and economic damage that were allegedly caused by unintended acceleration in Toyota vehicles.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN